Monday, April 25, 2011

Driving While Under the Influence of Audio Hallucinations.

Just a quick update and describing something that happened today.


We're southward bound again (further south than Drake and Tikka.) and we got to see the storm that came by. Apparently there was a tornado warning, but there's wasn't a tornado where we were.


So anyway, describing what I experienced today.


I was driving along when I suddenly hear something hit the top of my car and I swerve a little on the road and pull over. I then get out and look around, there was nothing. I see a cop car and it pulls up behind me. 'fuck... just great...' I thought. He walks over and says "Now why did you swerve like that and why did you pull over son?" I fucking hate when people call me son... I told him I thought I heard a weird sound from my car, it made me jump and that's why I swerved and I pulled over to see if I could tell what was wrong. "Have you been drinking?" god damn it... no. I told him such. "I want you to go ahead and take a sobriety test." Well I did, passed with flying colors. He let me go, but god damn it these audio hallucinations are annoying...


We SaW a FoReSt ToDaY...


StUpId FoReSt...


It LoOkEd So DaRk...


I bEt It'D lOoK bEtTeR iF iT wErE uP iN fLaMeS...


SINcerely,
Raz / D

No comments:

Post a Comment