Sunday, November 28, 2010

Braid...

I've been playing it a lot recently. I finally got the true ending. It was really cool how the game gave a whole new meaning to all the events leading up to the end. I like it when movies, stories, and video games have the theme of "reality versus perceived reality."


Though I have to say it'd really scare me if I were to find that my own reality wasn't correct and that my perceived reality was completely different from the true reality. Which is why I've been so worried about my dreams recently. I mean, I've been reading a lot of slender blogs and I honestly thought they were just stories, but with these dreams... nightmares really, I'm worried that I very well may see Slender Man.


Nothing else for now...


SINcerely,
Raz

No comments:

Post a Comment