Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Since I'm not going to sleep...

I thought I'd let everyone just know, almost right up front, some more... interesting things about me.


My mother is bipolar and has active schizophrenia. She's able to keep it under control with her medication, and it does a pretty good job. I, myself, do not have either of those... really. I have what I like to call, but don't know if this is the proper term, audio hallucinations. I sometimes image hearing people talking, or I might hear a sound and, in reality, nothing happened and no one spoke. On top of that I have AD- Oh look a shiny thing! But yeah. I just thought that my readers should know that before it becomes an issue and I have to drop it like a freaking bomb on all of you. (however many of you there are beyond Sabrina I don't know.)


Before anyone tries to suggest that "hey maybe that has something to do with your powers! You know, you can hear people who aren't there, but are somewhere else!" No, it's not that. It really is just audio hallucinations, through and through. The talking is almost always nonsensical, and the noises never make sense for where I am, or in general for that matter. It's just something I've grown accustom to.


In case you're ALSO wondering, yes something did happen in my childhood that contributed to me having audio hallucinations, but, no I don't want to talk about it. It honestly has nothing to do with any of this and I'd rather not think about it.


I just thought that I should let you guys know all of this. So yeah, I'm going to probably stay up for the rest of the night... sleep well everyone, and stay safe!


SINcerely,
Raz

No comments:

Post a Comment