Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Looking around...

on the internet that is.


I've been looking at the slender blogs that I frequent and I just read the newest post on A hint of serendipity... Hang in there Zero... you can do it man. Just try to stay calm and keep from making a stupid mistake... The husks will continue to antagonize you, even if you've disabled comments on your posts for right now... They'll find a way... and you have to keep yourself in check, despite what they might do. I know it'll be hard, but I believe in you Zero. (Even if I don't REALLY know you.)


on a sIde not: raMeN is freaking deliciOus. Thankfully i have tonS of it. A FEarfuL and tEntAtiVe good day to the rest of you. i'm probably goING TO leave really early in the morNInG. Hopefully everyThing goes well.


SINcerely,
Raz

No comments:

Post a Comment