Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Before I forget it...

though I don't know how I could...

I had a dream... a nightmare... and it wasn't exactly the same as the others... there was a distinct difference...

Like normal I woke up lying on the leave covered ground, but while looking up I didn't see any trees, though it was still foggy. As I stood up I saw that all of the trees were gone... well... not gone... there were stumps everywhere, but no standing trees left. Standing not too far away from me was... Him... I could feel his gaze on me. I suddenly felt the wind brush against me and knew that time was not still, as in the other dreams. I heard a rustle behind me and made the mistake of looking away from Him. When I looked back he was only about two feet away. I felt a scream well up in my chest and as I let it out I woke up, screaming...

I... I'm terrified... I think he can see me now... It's something I did... Either my research... my trying to support those who are being attacked or harassed... my mentioning that it's a possibility that I'm a Conduit... Maybe it has something to do with me posting that picture of myself... Maybe it's all of them together... I... I'm still going to try my test tomorrow... but... I'm worried...


For reference: I woke up at 1:11 roughly

Tom, sorry that I woke you up with my screaming. I know it must have been startling and a bit unnerving.

SINcerely,
Raz

No comments:

Post a Comment