Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Last hotel...

Tomorrow I'll be taking a bus up to Rachel's place... God I'm just so exhausted... I feel like I've got the flu... only... worse... but I checked my temperature and I'm fine... Probably all of this fucking stress...


I'm glad I'll be able to see Rachel soon... I haven't been able to talk to any of my friends for the past eight days or so...


I walked into the room and burned onto the ceiling of the hotel room was an operator symbol... God damn it... I don't even care anymore... I just... I'm so tired...


SINcerely,
Raz

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Raz. I really hope you feel better. Maybe you should see if you can get your hands on some Nyquil or something?

    As always, I'm going to ask you to stay safe, but I'm pretty sure that's your goal anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually do have some Nyquil. I'll take it now. Thanks for the recommendation. It'll probably help me with sleep.

    Thanks again Kiki,
    Raz P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least it should help with the sleeping. Hopefully it'll help with the sick as well.

    You're welcome. :3

    ReplyDelete