Sunday, December 12, 2010

A little more about myself...

I think that I should put something up on here to let everyone know more about me... plus writing calms my nerves...


First some fun stuff. My favorite writers are Madeleine L'Engle and H.P. Lovecraft. So I enjoy very original fantasy and scifi and well written horror. I collect(ed) the Spawn comics for a very long time, god I love Todd MacFarlane (no relation to Seth MacFarlane). I'm a huge fan of xkcd, and MS Paint Adventures.


I like some anime. My two favorite series are Helsing and FLCL.


My favorite movies are Pan's Labyrinth, V for Vendetta, Donnie Darko, and The Boondock Saints.


And now my personality stuff, I'm a fairly neurotic person and worry about others to the point of obsession, I will throw myself into the line of fire to keep safe those I care about. I cannot stand people who are ignorant, or intolerant. I'm usually a very understanding and open person.


Well that's all for now. Have a nice night everyone, and stay safe.


SINcerely,
Raz

No comments:

Post a Comment