Monday, December 6, 2010

Last night...

I didn't post last night because I was just too tired. Sorry, hopefully no one was worried or anything... I mean... something did happen... but it wasn't life threatening... I mean... it wasn't an imminent danger...


Last night I arrived at the hotel around 10pm. I paid for my room and went to go put all of my stuff away and get some rest. When I arrived at my room the door had a HUGE operator symbol on it. Yeah... I was really worried. The symbol had been scratched into the door, and the scratches were quite deep.


I unlocked the door and pushed it open. As I did I felt a huge presence and fear engulfed me. I stood there frozen as in my room was... Him... He was just standing there, 'staring' at me from the darkness of the room. Once I finally got the courage to be angry at his presence, rather than afraid, I stepped into the room and suddenly he was gone, and all of the lights in the room were on.


If the encounter had ended in a fight I would have posted earlier, but since it seemed like he was just doing reconnaissance, I didn't feel the urge to post about it until this morning.


Incase you were wondering, yes I had a hard time going to sleep last night, but I did manage to get about  8 hours of sleep, so that's good.


I'll post later today either when I get to the hotel or if something interesting happens.


SINcerely,
Raz

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Raz. That's not good. Stay safe, please! I'll be looking forward to that post later. :3

    ReplyDelete